The Starmourn team currently has an opening for a new Storyteller – possibly two if we get some really good applicants – and we are looking for someone or someones with enthusiasm and passion to shape the future of everyone’s favorite space mud!
Storytellers are meant, first and foremost, to drive player stories in an individual faction and take the lead on its creative direction. While we do have rules and restrictions for our volunteer staff, we have perks as well! Storytellers have a lot of creative freedom within those rules, and are able to shape the direction of the game for themselves and players under their jurisdiction – with guidance from Senior Staff!
If you have good communication skills, the ability to finish what you start, and think you’re up for being an active member of our volunteers, please consider sending in an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions.
1. Why do you want to be a Storyteller?
2. How much time do you think you will be able to contribute to the game in a normal week?
3. What do you think you will bring to the game?
4. What are your expectations for being a Storyteller?
5. What three things would you change about Starmourn?
6. How would you describe yourself in online interactions?
7. What’s your mud experience like?
8. What do you think your most valuable contribution to Starmourn has been, thus far?
9. What’s your favorite feature of Starmourn, and why?
Looking forward to hearing from you! You have until 11:59pm on Monday, February 1st, to apply.